Local – Bringing Good News
Celebration of Biblical Festivals:
- Pesach – Passover signifies the purchase of redemption. Jesus has become our Passover sacrifice. By observing Passover, we acknowledge the command of God when He said: “Now this day will be a memorial to you, and you shall celebrate it as a feast to the Lord; throughout your generations you are to celebrate it as a permanent ordinance.” (Exodus 12:14) We host an annual community Seder where members from a wide variety of congregations may experience a passover celebration to learn its Scriptural significance and discover its implications for believers in Messiah Jesus.
- Shavuot – Shavuot signifies that God is taking a people for Himself from among the nations. This people has been chosen and sanctified to bring forth God’s purpose in the midst of the nations. The original covenant with Israel at Mt. Sinai was made at this time. The church was initiated on the anniversary of this event. As a congregation, we celebrate this event and welcome all to experience its rich Biblical significance with us.
- Sukkot – Many scholars believe that Jesus was born during the festival of Sukkot, one in which God instructs His people to live in temporary shelters in remembrance of His deliverance and miracles in the wilderness. In observance of this festival, we build a community sukkah (temporary shelter) and enjoy musical presentations and special outdoor activities. For more information on Sukkot, click here.
- Food Pantry – We maintain a limited supply of dry food items for those in need.
- Emergency Assistance – Those deemed by the pastor to have legitimate needs may bring them before the congregation during our regular times of worship.
National & International – Confirming the Promises of God
Webcast Outreach – A Voice to the Gentile Church – A weekly question and answer webcast program covering world and national events from a Biblical perspective and discussing topics of importance to believers in Messiah Jesus.
Ha Tznirim Park – Since 2006 we have worked with the Israeli community of Kedumim, “The Vanuard of Jewish Resettlement in Biblical Samaria,” to fund and build Ha Tznirim nature park, sending work crews annually to assist in its construction. The park is used by community residents throughout the Shomron (Samaria). For more information see The Kedumim Project: “Confirming the Promises”.
Shuva Global Diplomacy – an organization that assists with the Aliyah (immigration) and absorption of Ukrainian and French Jews as well as Jews from other distressed countries around the world. Among other endeavors, they also raise financial support for physically & mentally challenged youth in the community of Kochav Yair/Tzur Yigal, Israel. The organization also focuses much of its energy and financial resources both to orphanages throughout Israel and to send volunteers into Israeli hospitals to nurture and comfort the more than 300 infants that are abandoned annually. Find out more at: http://www.shuvaglobal.com
CFOIC – We pray for and support Christian Friends of Israeli Communities (CFOIC), an Israeli based venture that provides support and encouragement to those living in Biblical Judea and Samaria. More about CFOIC Heartland can be found at https://www.cfoic.com/
CUFI – We participate with Christians United For Israel (CUFI), a national Zionist political action group. https://www.cufi.org/
PJTN – We support the efforts of the organization Proclaiming Justice to the Nations (PJTN) to raise awareness, stand against Anti-Semitism in all forms and thereby strengthen advocacy for our Jewish brothers and sisters, and the beloved nation of Israel. We have hosted founder and President, Laurie Cardoza-Moore at public meetings. Find out more at https://www.pjtn.org/